- Origin of HAZOP
- HAZOP: What & When to apply?
- HAZOP: Resources Requirement
- HAZOP: Methodology
- HAZOP: Node, Intension, Deviation
- HAZOP: Guide words
- HAZOP: Golden Rules & General guidelines
- HAZOP Examples
- HAZOP: Advantage & Disadvantages
After training you will be able to:
- Explain the key principles and methodologies associated with executing a HAZOP study
- Explain how to conduct a procedural HAZOP Study
Who should Attend?
This training is ideal for:
- 0 -5 years experienced Chemical, Instrumentation, Petroleum, & Petrochemical Engineers.
- If you’re in design, development, production, maintenance or a safety/environmental role.
Softcopy Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the Participants who attend entire duration of the Webinar.